Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Saturday, June 18, 2016

SHE LAY DOWN WITH A BANANA PEEL ON HER FOREHEAD. HERE’S WHY!



Headache is pain in any region of the head. According to the Mayo Clinic, headaches may occur on one or both sides of the head, be isolated to a certain location, radiate across the head from one point, or have a viselike quality.
Headaches can develop gradually or suddenly, and may last from less than an hour to several days.
A migraine is a throbbing painful headache, usually on one side of the head, that is often initiated or “triggered” by specific compounds or situations (environment, stress, hormones, and many others).
If you have ever experienced a migraine, you know how terrible those headaches are.

BANANA PEEL WILL STOP HEADACHES

Banana Peels Will Stop Headaches – Ann Landers’ column:
Dear Ann Landers: Recently, a reader sent in a “sure cure” for a headache. He said it worked every time. It went something like this: Take a banana, and peel it. Tape half of the banana peel to your forehead with adhesive and the rest to the back of your head. He said the headache should be gone in 20 minutes.
I don’t get headaches often, but the day I read that column, I had a killer migraine. Although people say you shouldn’t put bananas in the refrigerator, I always do, and that is where I found my “lifesaver.” I used commercial duct tape to keep half the banana peel on my forehead and the other half on the back of my neck. Ann, in less than 30 minutes, my headache was gone.
I phoned my husband, a chemistry teacher, and told him about my miraculous cure. He said, “That was no miracle. You apparently had a potassium deficiency in your system, and the banana filled it.”
“When I read the column, I couldn’t run fast enough to get a banana to find out how well the peel would conduct an electrical signal. Just as I thought, banana peels are excellent conductors.
Putting the inside of a banana peel next to the skin across the forehead and another across the back of the neck may therefore help to heal the root cause of many headaches (by reconnecting the broken circuits that you can prove for yourself are the cause of pain); this, instead of just masking the pain with medication that may have harmful side effects” – Darrell J. Stoddard.
Important: Patients should seek medical care for new onset headaches or if headaches are associated with fever, stiff neck, weakness or change in sensation on one side of the body, change in vision, vomiting or change in behavior.
Note: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.
http://www.lifehealthandfood.com/2016/06/17/banana-peel-forehead/#

No comments: