Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Senior Texting Codes

'Thought you might need help with texting your friends... after all, the kids have all their little codes... like BFF, WTF, etc.


So here are the codes for seniors:


ATD - At the Doctor's

BFF - Best Friends Funeral

BTW - Bring the Wheelchair

BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth

CBM - Covered by Medicare

CUATSC - See You at the Senior Center

DWI - Driving While Incontinent

FWIW - Forgot Where I Was

FYI - Found Your Insulin

GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low

GHA - Got Heartburn Again

HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement

IMHO - Is My Hearing-Aid On?

LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out

LWO - Lawrence Welk's On

OMMR - On My Massage Recliner

ROFL...CGU - Rolling on the Floor Laughing...Can't get Up!

WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?

WTP - Where's the Prunes

WWNO - Walker Wheels Need Oil


Hope these help!

GGLKI - Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!


No comments: