Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Send your words out in the direction you want your life to go.

Verse: Proverbs 18:21

“The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit”

Our words have creative power.

Whenever we speak something out, either good or bad, we are giving life to what we are saying.

The Scripture says, “We will eat the fruit of our words.” That means we’re going to get exactly what we’ve been saying.

Send your words out in the direction you want your life to go.

Make sure your words are what God says about you so you can move forward in the life of blessing He has in store for you!

PRAYER:

Heavenly Father, thank You for the creative power in my words. Thank You for the opportunity to work with You to set my life on the course of victory. I choose to use my words to bless others and receive Your blessing in my own life in return. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Have a great Sunday.


No comments: