Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Friday, January 7, 2011

God is in the business of restoration.

Verse: 2 Samuel 9:7

'Don't be afraid'. David said to him, 'for I will surely show you kindness for the sake of your father Jonathan. I will restore to you all the land that belonged to your grandfather Saul, and you will always eat at my table.'

- God is in the business of restoration.
- He wants to restore the damaged areas of your life.
- He wants to restore the unproductive areas of our lives.
- To restore means to give back or return what has been lost.
- God wants to do this for you!


PRAYER: Lord, You are the great restorer. Restore to me those things that have been lost or damaged in the process of life and show me Your kindness, I pray. Amen.

Have a wonderful weekend.

God bless.


No comments: